SoftRAID 5.7 (macOS)
SoftRAID allows you to create and manage disk arrays to increase performance and reliability. SoftRAID allows the user to create and manage RAID 4 and 5 volumes, RAID 1+0, and RAID 1 (Mirror) and RAID 0 (Stripe) volumes. SoftRAID also provides "predictive disk failure", where users are alerted to potential disk failures even before they fail.
SoftRAID's intuitive interface and powerful feature set make this utility a must-have for any OS X Server admin, "Pro" user, photographer, digital-video editor, or desktop user who wants more reliable backup for his computer.
• Includes important bug fixes and changes that allow SoftRAID to be compatible with macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
• Added a new version of the SMART over USB drivers. This version adds support for USB
• disks connected via CalDigit ThunderBay 2 docks. It also adds support for USB enclosures
• which use the JMicron interface chip.
• Added enhancements to better support the OWC ThunderBlade V4.
• Fixed a bug in the SoftRAID XT, SoftRAID Lite and SoftRAID Lite XT applications which caused the incorrect web page to be displayed when the user selected "Upgrade to SoftRAID" menu item under the SoftRAID menu. Previous version would display the purchase page on the SoftRAID web site. The upgrade page is now displayed instead.
• Fixed a bug which caused the SoftRAID application to always indicate that SMART over USB was disabled.
• Fixed a bug in SoftRAID Easy Setup which caused it to exit with an error right after it is launched. This occurred when SoftRAID Easy Setup was used with SoftRAID XT and SoftRAID Lite XT.
• Fixed a bug in SoftRAID Easy Setup which caused valid serial numbers for SoftRAID XT and SoftRAID XT Lite to be reported as invalid.
- OS X 10.7 or Later
The earlier you join the more Q you can reserve!
Think of it as getting free bitcoin seven years ago.